Standard Pallet Configurations
Four Way Entry Runner Pallet
Two Way Entry Runner Pallet
Full Four Way Entry Block Pallet
Full Four Way Entry Double Wing Block Pallet
Two Way Entry Single Face Runner Pallet
Custom Pallet Configurations
At SCP Inc., we are not just manufacturers; we are solution providers. Our extensive experience and innovative approach allow us to manufacture any wood packaging your company may need. We proudly cater to a diverse range of requirements, from common and standard size needs to custom, low-volume items. Whatever the size, configuration, and specification your business demands, we are here to deliver tailor-made solutions with the utmost professionalism and efficiency.
Crafting pallets that meet unique business requirements is our forte, and we understand that no two businesses are alike. Therefore, whether you need standard-sized pallets for regular shipping or custom configurations for specialized items, our expert team is ready and equipped to help.
Establishing Criteria for Pallet Specification
An essential part of the pallet selection process involves reducing costs and ensuring optimal protection for your unit load. To assist you in this, we encourage our clients to establish criteria for pallet specifications, a process in which our experienced team can provide invaluable guidance.
Here are some key items to consider when developing and quoting for your wood packaging, each of which plays a crucial role in the overall efficiency and effectiveness of your shipping and logistics process.
- Size and description: 2-way and 4-way
- Schematic drawing with dimensions and component placement
- Top deck, bottom deck, stringer or block and stringer board
- Length x Width x Thickness
- Number of components
- Nails: Needed to secure deck to stringer or block
- Materials: Allowable lumber species, Minimum lumber grades, Moisture content of lumber
- Performance Requirements:
- Load weight requirements
- Maximum pallet deflection
- Pallet Durability
- Equipment capability (rack-able, conveyable, forklift and pallet jack entry)
- Destination: Domestic or International